Achieve Lacrosse Presents the 4th Annual
Beantown Battle Lacrosse Tournament
Sunday, January 9, 2022
Union Point Sports Complex, Weymouth, MA
- Girls Youth: 2026, 2027, 2028
- Girls High School: 2023, 2024, 2025
- Divisions may be subject to change depending on team registration
Tournament Fee: $425 per team
- Submit payment online via credit card or mail a check, payable to Achieve Lacrosse.
- You will be able to register multiple teams in each division and indicate the level of play for each of your teams.
- Complete registration by emailing team rosters to Carla (Gigon) Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com
- Bring player waivers with you on the day of the tournament.
- Format: 4v4 (6-8 players per team)
- All teams must bring a goalie!
- 6-10 games
- Each division will have a championship round for top-seeded teams
- NO spectators – only players, coaches and officials due to bubble capacity.
- Achieve Lacrosse 4v4 Tournament Rules
- Weather and Evacuation Plan
- Dome Evacuation Plan
Tournament roster forms and player waivers must be completed and submitted. Roster forms should be emailed to Carla (Gigon) Farkes, email@example.com using the below template.
- Tournament Player Waiver
- Tournament Roster Form
Union Point Sports Complex, 170 Memorial Grove Ave, Weymouth, MA 02190
Click here for Directions to Union Point Sports Complex
Union Point Sports Complex
For more information, please contact Tournament Director, Carla Gigon Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com or 781-562-1905.
- Please read the Achieve Lacrosse Refund Policy before registering team(s).
- Achieve Lacrosse is insured by US Lacrosse for general liability and accident insurance through RPS Bollinger (on the condition that the event operator, all players and head coaches are active US Lacrosse Members.) Through Bollinger Insurance, US Lacrosse provides exclusive on-the-field coverage for all US Lacrosse members participating in Achieve Lacrosse tournaments. All players attending Achieve Lacrosse Tournaments must complete an online player registration, waiver and tournament release prior to participation. In order to complete the online form, all participants MUST provide a current US Lacrosse membership number and expiration date.
- Captains, coaches or directors must provide a team roster which will include team name, player name, jersey number, address, and emergency contact phone number. Rosters must be submitted by email in an excel format to Carla.Farkes@gmail.com prior to the start of the tournament. A hard copy of the completed tournament roster should also be turned in to the tournament director on the day of the event so that it is on hand for the athletic trainer(s) in the event of an emergency. Achieve Lacrosse will review the player registrations and waivers submitted from each team, and let captains, coaches or directors know the status or their team’s compliance with player registration. It is the responsibility of captains, coaches or directors to make sure that all players have completed the Achieve Lacrosse tournament participation player registration, waiver and US Lacrosse membership verification.