TURKEY CHALLENGE 2023 LACROSSE TOURNAMENT
Achieve Lacrosse Presents the 18th Annual Turkey Challenge
Friday, November 24, 2023
Marlborough Forekicks, Marlborough, MA
- Girls Youth:
- 3/4th Grades: 2032, 2033
- 5/6th Grades: 2030, 2031
- 7/8th Grades: 2028, 2029
- Girls High School Varsity 2: 2026/27 (Grade 9/10)
- Girls High School Varsity 1: 2024, 2025, (Grades 11/12 & true HS teams)
- Girls Youth:
- Format: 7v7 (11-15 players per team)
- All teams must bring a goalie!
- 4 games and finals for top seeded teams
- Each division will have a championship round for top-seeded teams
- 2023 Tournament Schedule
- Achieve Lacrosse 7v7 Tournament Rules
- Tournament Map
TOURNAMENT FEE: $675 PER TEAM
- Registration Links are available on the AchieveLax "Registration" page.
- Submit payment online via credit card or mail a check, payable to Achieve Lacrosse.
- You will be able to register multiple teams in each division and indicate the level of play for each of your teams.
- Complete registration by emailing team rosters to Carla (Gigon) Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com
- Bring player waivers with you on the day of the tournament.
- Please read the Achieve Lacrosse Refund Policy before registering team(s).
Tournament roster forms and player waivers must be completed and submitted. Roster forms should be emailed to Carla (Gigon) Farkes, email@example.com using the below template.
- Tournament Player Waiver
- Tournament Roster Form
- Weather and Evacuation Plan
- Captains, coaches or directors must provide a team roster which will include team name, player name, jersey number, address, and emergency contact phone number. Rosters must be submitted by email in an excel format to Carla.Farkes@gmail.com prior to the start of the tournament. A hard copy of the completed tournament roster should also be turned in to the tournament director on the day of the event so that it is on hand for the athletic trainer(s) in the event of an emergency. Achieve Lacrosse will review the player registrations and waivers submitted from each team, and let captains, coaches or directors know the status or their team’s compliance with player registration. It is the responsibility of captains, coaches or directors to make sure that all players have completed the Achieve Lacrosse tournament participation player registration, waiver and US Lacrosse membership verification.
- For more information, please contact Tournament Director, Carla Gigon Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com or 781-562-1905.
219 Forest Street, Marlborough, MA 01752