- There are no exceptions to the refund policy: this includes, but is not limited to high school team obligations, player illness or injury or personal conflict.
- If ANY program is canceled due to low enrollment or for any other circumstance, you will receive a full refund.
- If ANY program or tournament has CLOSED due to FULL enrollment NO REFUNDS will be given to any team or player that wishes to withdraw from the program or tournament.
LEAGUES, TRAINING PROGRAMS, CAMPS AND CLINIC REFUND POLICY
- Refund before a program begins: A partial refund (75% percent of the program cost) will be made ONLY if a Refund Request is received fourteen (14) days prior to the program start date and it does not reduce the participation level below the required minimum.
- Refund after a program begins: There will be no refunds after the start of a program.
TOURNAMENT REFUND POLICY
- Refund before a tournament begins: A partial refund (50% of the tournament fee) will be made only if the Refund Request is received thirty (30) days prior to the tournament date and it does not reduce the participation level below the required minimum.
- No refunds will be issued within thirty (30) days of the tournament date.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing (email). No refund will be considered without a written request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will be refunded to the participant via the method of payment used at the time of registration.
TOURNAMENT CANCELLATION POLICY DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
- In the event of weather that causes complete or significant cancellation of tournament play, Achieve Lacrosse reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer either partial refunds to participating teams or credits towards future participation in an Achieve Lacrosse event. There shall be no refunds for individual games or playoff games lost to weather delays or unplayable field conditions.
- Clubs will be notified if any weather-related refund/credit shall be provided within 30 days following the event. Achieve Lacrosse shall not be responsible for refunding individual player fees paid to any given Club for participation in an Achieve Lacrosse event.
- Achieve Lacrosse accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and eCHECK payments via your on-line LeagueApps dashboard. Your ACCOUNT LOGIN can be found in the top right corner of the Achievelax.com home page. Personal checks should be made payable to Achieve Lacrosse and mailed to our office in Canton, MA. (Mailing Address: 490 Chapman Street, Suite 102, Canton, MA 02021)