Spring Club Lacrosse League is an interscholastic league for girls teams in grades 4 through 8!
Spring Club Lacrosse League is for town, club, or select teams that want an additional opportunity to play throughout the spring and be challenged against strong competition. There are two divisions within the Spring League – (1) Grades 4/5/6 and (2) Grades 7/8. Spring League games are conveniently held at either Union Point Sports Complex in Weymouth or Bedford Edge Sports Complex in Bedford and location requests are accommodated when possible. Spring League games are held on Saturday mornings or afternoons and typically starts in April and ends the third week in May. Spring League format consists of 5 or 6, 45 to 55 minute games and a final championship day based on seeding on the 6th or 7th week.
- A 6-7 week spring schedule, one hour games on Saturday afternoons
- Played on artificial turf fields: Union Point Sports Complex in Weymouth OR Bedford Edge
- 2 Certified Officials following US Lacrosse Rules
- Full checking for 7/8th grade; modified checking for 5/6th grade
- Scores and standings will be kept and posted; Championship day based on seeding
- Prizes awarded to the winning teams!
- 2024, 2025 (Grades 7/8)
- 2026, 2027 (Grades 5/6)
- 2028, 2029 (Grades 3/4)
- The cost per team is $1200.00
- Teams must wear their own reversibles/uniforms
- A completed roster with 16 to 22 players must be submitted
- A coach and team contact are required; Coaches are required to attend games each week to manage participants and spectators
- Players and coaches must have current US Lacrosse membership
- In the event of a game cancellation, securing fields on alternative dates will be attempted but make ups are not guaranteed
- Player Waiver Form
- Team Roster Form
If you are interested in participating in our Spring Club League, please contact Carla Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com.
Union Point Sports Complex OR Bedford Edge Sports Center
Union Point Sports Complex: 170 Memorial Grove Avenue, Weymouth, MA 02190
Bedford Edge Sports Center: 191 Hartwell Rd, Bedford, MA 01730
NOTE: Each team will only be scheduled for 1, 1-hour game per week at either Union Point Sports Complex or Bedford Edge Sports Center.
|Week 1||Sat., April 10, 2021||Union Point Sports Complex||3:00-8:00pm|
|Week 2||Sat., April 24, 2021||Union Point Sports Complex||3:00-8:00pm|
|Week 3||Sat., May 1, 2021||Union Point Sports Complex||3:00-8:00pm|
|Week 4||Sat., May 8, 2021||Union Point Sports Complex||3:00-8:00pm|
|Week 5||Sat., May 15, 2021||Union Point Sports Complex||3:00-8:00pm|
|Week 6||Sat., May 22, 2021||Union Point Sports Complex||3:00-8:00pm|
|Bedford Edge or TBD||4:00-7:00pm|
Spring Club League Directors expect that players continue to play for their town programs in addition to their Spring League team. Players who participate in the Spring League understand the challenging environment. Approximately 10 to 12 teams participate in the two divisions of the Spring League.
An informational email will be sent after field permits are approved! Questions should be directed to Carla Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com or 781-562-1905.