Achieve Lacrosse Presents the 20th Annual
All Elite Lacrosse 2022
Monday, January 17, 2022
Marlborough Forekicks, Marlborough, MA
- Girls Youth:
- 3/4th Grades: 2030, 2031
- 5/6th Grades: 2028, 2029
- 7/8th Grades: 2026, 2027
- Girls High School JV: 2025 (Grade 9)
- Girls High School Varsity: 2022, 2023, 2024 (Grades 12, 11, 10)
Tournament Fee: $650 per team
- Submit payment online via credit card or mail a check, payable to Achieve Lacrosse.
- You will be able to register multiple teams in each division and indicate the level of play for each of your teams.
- Complete registration by emailing team rosters to Carla (Gigon) Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com
- Bring player waivers with you on the day of the tournament.
Marlborough Forekicks, 219 Forest Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
Click here for Directions to Marlborough Forekicks
For more information, please contact Tournament Director, Carla Gigon Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com or 781-562-1905.
- Please read the Achieve Lacrosse Refund Policy before registering team(s).
- Achieve Lacrosse is insured by US Lacrosse for general liability and accident insurance through RPS Bollinger (on the condition that the event operator, all players and head coaches are active US Lacrosse Members.) Through Bollinger Insurance, US Lacrosse provides exclusive on-the-field coverage for all US Lacrosse members participating in Achieve Lacrosse tournaments. All players attending Achieve Lacrosse Tournaments must complete an online player registration, waiver and tournament release prior to participation. In order to complete the online form, all participants MUST provide a current US Lacrosse membership number and expiration date.
- Captains, coaches or directors must provide a team roster which will include team name, player name, jersey number, address, and emergency contact phone number. Rosters must be submitted by email in an excel format to Carla.Farkes@gmail.com prior to the start of the tournament. A hard copy of the completed tournament roster should also be turned in to the tournament director on the day of the event so that it is on hand for the athletic trainer(s) in the event of an emergency. Achieve Lacrosse will review the player registrations and waivers submitted from each team, and let captains, coaches or directors know the status or their team’s compliance with player registration. It is the responsibility of captains, coaches or directors to make sure that all players have completed the Achieve Lacrosse tournament participation player registration, waiver and US Lacrosse membership verification.