ALL ELITE LACROSSE 2024 TOURNAMENT
Achieve Lacrosse Presents the 23nd Annual
Monday, January 15, 2024
Marlborough Forekicks, Marlborough, MA
- Girls Youth:
- 3/4th Grades: 2032, 2033
- 5/6th Grades: 2030, 2031
- 7/8th Grades: 2028, 2029
- Girls High School JV: 2027 (Grade 9)
Girls High School Varsity: 2024, 2025, 2026 (Grades 12, 11, 10)
TOURNAMENT FEE: $650 PER TEAM
- Submit payment online via credit card or mail a check, payable to Achieve Lacrosse.
- You will be able to register multiple teams in each division and indicate the level of play for each of your teams.
- Complete registration by emailing team rosters to Carla (Gigon) Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com
- Bring player waivers with you on the day of the tournament.
- Please read the Achieve Lacrosse Refund Policy before registering team(s).
Tournament roster forms and player waivers must be completed and submitted. Roster forms should be emailed to Carla (Gigon) Farkes, email@example.com using the below template.
- Tournament Player Waiver
- Tournament Roster Form
- Weather and Evacuation Protocol
- Captains, coaches or directors must provide a team roster which will include team name, player name, jersey number, address, and emergency contact phone number. Rosters must be submitted by email in an excel format to Carla.Farkes@gmail.com prior to the start of the tournament. A hard copy of the completed tournament roster should also be turned in to the tournament director on the day of the event so that it is on hand for the athletic trainer(s) in the event of an emergency. Achieve Lacrosse will review the player registrations and waivers submitted from each team, and let captains, coaches or directors know the status or their team’s compliance with player registration. It is the responsibility of captains, coaches or directors to make sure that all players have completed the Achieve Lacrosse tournament participation player registration, waiver and US Lacrosse membership verification.
- For more information, please contact Tournament Director, Carla Gigon Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com or 781-562-1905.
219 Forest Street, Marlborough, MA 01752