AchieveLax Summer League offers fast-paced, high-intensity games with quality competition in an extremely fun environment!
- Divisions are defined by the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Youth: Grades 7 & 8 – YOG 2026 & 2025
- High School: Grades 9, 10, and 11 – YOG 2024-2022
- College/Club: High School Seniors, YOG 2021, and collegiate/post-collegiate players*
- Games will be played in a 7v7 format (6 field players/1 goal keeper)
- Games consist of 2, 25 minute halves, starting on the hour
- All field equipment, including goggles and mouth guards required
- Each player will receive a league reversible
- Rosters will include 12 to 15 players per team
- Don’t forget your goalie!
All players must register themselves individually. Team captains who wish to register their own teams should submit a team roster to MeredithEFrank@gmail.com. A team’s sport is secure when 15 players from the team’s roster have registered. Teams who do not get at least 15 players to register will either have free agents placed on their team or be combined with another team. A confirmation email with rosters, schedule, details and directions will be posted on Achievelax.com and emailed 1 week prior to the first game. Please read the refund policy before completing registration.
Please note that Summer League space is extremely limited! Registration will close once all team spots have been secured and each team has at least 12 players.
Milton High School
25 Gile Rd, Milton, MA 02186
NOTE: Each team will only be scheduled for 1, 1-hour game per week! In past years, high school division games have been played at 6:00 or 7:00pm and club/college games have been played at 8:00pm. An email reminder with the Week 1 schedule will be sent one week before the start of the league. A complete session schedule and rosters will be posted at www.achievelax.com!
- 7th and 8th Grade/High School/Collegiate
- Milton High School
- Tuesday nights
- $100.00 per player
|DAYS/DATES||Tuesday, June 29||Tuesday, July 6|
Tuesday, July 13
Tuesday, July 20
Tuesday, July 27
|Tuesday, August 3||4:00pm-9:00pm*|
*Last year, the following colleges were represented in our College/Club Division: Northwestern, Stonehill, Dartmouth, Holy Cross, Vanderbilt, William-Smith, Trinity, University of Albany, Assumption, Denison, UCONN, Harvard, Middlebury, UMASS, Johns Hopkins, Brown, UNH, Yale, Florida, Connecticut College, University of Colorado, BU, Hofstra, Babson, UVM, William and Mary, Union, Boston College and more!