Achieve Lacrosse Presents the 15th Annual
Xtreme Lax 2020 Lacrosse Tournament
Summer Lacrosse Championships
Friday, July 24, Saturday, July 25 & Sunday, July 26, 2020
Forekicks Marlboro & Union Point, Weymouth
Due to COVID-19, The Groton School will be closing its campus for the summer. We have secured two locations to host Xtremelax 2020: Marlboro Forekicks and Union Point Sports Complex in Weymouth. The new dates/divisions/locations have been posted below and emailed to all team/club directors. At this time, Xtremelax is full and closed. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email Carla.Farkes@gmail.com.
- FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020
- Girls Youth 3/4: 2028, 2029 (at Marlboro Forekicks)
- Girls Youth 5: 2027 (at Marlboro Forekicks)
- SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2020
- Girls Youth 5/6: 2026, 2027 (at Marlboro Forekicks)
- SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2020
- Girls Youth 7/8: 2024, 2025 (at Marlboro Forekicks)
- Girls Rising 9th-Only 2024 (at Union Point, Weymouth)
- Girls High School JV: 2023 (at Union Point, Weymouth)
- Girls High School Varsity: 2021, 2022 (at Union Point, Weymouth)
Tournament Fee: $1050 per team
- Submit payment online via credit card or mail a check, payable to Achieve Lacrosse.
- You will be able to register multiple teams in each division and indicate the level of play for each of your teams.
- Complete registration by emailing team rosters to Carla (Gigon) Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com
- Bring player waivers with you on the day of the tournament.
- Teams will either play on Friday, Saturday OR Sunday according to division
- All teams are guaranteed at least three full-field games (12v12)
- Games will be approximately 40 minutes in length (two halves)
- Marlboro Forekicks has two turf fields; Union Point Sports Complex has four turf fields
- The schedule will be divided into two flights for each day
- Teams will either play from 8:00am – 2:00pm or 2:000m – 8:00pm
- Each division will have a championship round for the top seeded teams
- Schedule/results will be posted via Tourney Machine
- 2020 XTREME LAX rules
- Weather and Evacuation Plan
- 2020 Xtreme Field and Parking Map
Tournament roster forms and player waivers must be completed and submitted. Roster forms should be emailed to Carla (Gigon) Farkes, email@example.com using the below template.
- Tournament Player Waiver
- Tournament Roster Form
XtremeLax is a great opportunity to be seen by college coaches in an intimate environment. With a condense recruiting window, college coaches value multiple opportunities to see potential student athletes. By finishing your last recruitable weekend of the summer in a competitive atmosphere, and fresh in college coaches minds.
- Marlboro Forekicks, 219 Forest St, Marlborough, MA 01752
- Union Point Sports Complex, 170 Memorial Grove Avenue, South Weymouth, MA 02190
Union Point, Weymouth
For more information, please contact Tournament Director, Carla Gigon Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com or 781-562-1905.
- Please read the Achieve Lacrosse Refund Policy before registering team(s).
- Achieve Lacrosse is insured by US Lacrosse for general liability and accident insurance through RPS Bollinger (on the condition that the event operator, all players and head coaches are active US Lacrosse Members.) Through Bollinger Insurance, US Lacrosse provides exclusive on-the-field coverage for all US Lacrosse members participating in Achieve Lacrosse tournaments. All players attending Achieve Lacrosse Tournaments must complete an online player registration, waiver and tournament release prior to participation. In order to complete the online form, all participants MUST provide a current US Lacrosse membership number and expiration date.
- Captains, coaches or directors must provide a team roster which will include team name, player name, jersey number, address, and emergency contact phone number. Rosters must be submitted by email in an excel format to Carla.Farkes@gmail.com prior to the start of the tournament. A hard copy of the completed tournament roster should also be turned in to the tournament director on the day of the event so that it is on hand for the athletic trainer(s) in the event of an emergency. Achieve Lacrosse will review the player registrations and waivers submitted from each team, and let captains, coaches or directors know the status or their team’s compliance with player registration. It is the responsibility of captains, coaches or directors to make sure that all players have completed the Achieve Lacrosse tournament participation player registration, waiver and US Lacrosse membership verification.