This year we are pleased to announce that our Achievelax has partnered with the Founders Girls Lacrosse League to offer our Coaches Education Classes in preparation for the upcoming spring lacrosse season. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, classes will be offered virtually via Zoom. Our class will be structured to include all grade levels: 30-45 minutes will be spent on covering basic techniques, skills, and strategies and 35 minutes broken down into discussion groups by grade level to provide age-appropriate drills and team concepts.
Classes will be offered on the following Wednesdays and Tuesday:
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021 – Introduction to coaching girl’s lacrosse
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021 – Settled offense
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 – Settled defense
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 – Introduction to coaching girl’s lacrosse
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 – Athlete Training and Injury Prevention
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 – Midfield/Transition
- Thursday, March 18, 2021 – Preparing for high school lacrosse
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 – Practice planning
If you have any questions or are interested in attending, please contact Meredith Frank McGinnis at MeredithEFrank@gmail.com. IF you are a coach whose town is apart of the Founders League, please contact Paul Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.