In accordance with the reopening of Massachusetts Phase 3 guidelines, Achieve Lacrosse has secured fields in order to facilitate a play opportunity for local clubs. We have been in contact with the local boards of health and facility owners in order to be compliant and operate safely. All participants and anyone on the facility premises must adhere to the guidelines set forth by the state of Massachusetts, Achieve Lacrosse and the individual facilities or to any request by Achieve Lacrosse or facility staff members.
- FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020 at Marlboro Forekicks
- SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2020 at Marlboro Forekicks
- SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2020 at Marlboro Forekicks or Union Point Weymouth
ACHIEVELAX SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR PLAYERS
Before you leave home:
- Check your temperature
- Sanitize lacrosse stick and goggles
- Players must bring a cloth mask, hand sanitizer, and personal hand towel
- Gloves are optional
- Pack multiple water bottles/sports drinks and a light snack
Arrival at the field:
- Drop off at the designated entrance, pick up at the designated exit
- Participants and parents must wear face coverings
- ONLY players, coaches, and officials allowed on the field
- Players may not congregate before or after session; social distancing must be observed on team benches
Departure from the field:
- Follow pick up line instructions
- Be patient and respectful
- Wear face coverings until participants are in their vehicle and off of the facility premises
ACHIEVELAX SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR TEAMS
- No spectators will be allowed
- Team benches will be on opposite sides of the field with the officials and athletic trainer assigned to sections in between the fields.
- Team benches will be assigned to a section of the field; social distancing must be observed on the sidelines
- Coaches should wear face coverings throughout the game
- No huddles, high-fives or handshakes; please display good sportsmanship at all times
- No draws will be taken; the game will start with possession to the home team and goalie clears will restart the play after a goal is scored
- Girls lacrosse is no-contact; umpires will be officiating the game accordingly
- Scores will not be kept
- If your child presents with any illness or COVID-19 specific symptoms, please report to Leslie at 781-710-5601 so that players, officials, and staff may be notified.
- If there has been any known exposure to your family, players are asked to quarantine for two weeks and stay home
Additional recommendations outlined by US Lacrosse:
- All participants should stay at home if they are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and equipment and do not share equipment, water bottles or towels.
- Face masks are required for staff, coaches, officials and designated adults serving as hygiene support for all scrimmages, practices and activities. Athletes may wear a face mask during lacrosse activity if they would like.
- Upon returning home from the game, have players shower and wipe down all gear and equipment.
- Marlboro Forekicks, 219 Forest St, Marlborough, MA 01752
- Union Point Sports Complex, 170 Memorial Grove Avenue, South Weymouth, MA 02190
Union Point, Weymouth
For more information, please contact, Carla Gigon Farkes at Carla.Farkes@gmail.com or 781-562-1905.